Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”
-David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
I love to travel. Now, I’m not going to follow that sentence, by saying that I have traveled to 50+ countries. Not yet! I soak up every opportunity I have to travel away from home. When I travel I have an advantage. I am part of worldwide organization, that allows me the privilege of traveling with friend benefits. My family and I literally get to experience trips with natives of the place that we are traveling to. You guessed it, we have friends in Leipzig, Germany. In this video I am going to share my experience traveling from the southern United States, all the way to the quaint and artistic city of Leipzig, Germany!
- Potato Pizza
- Amazing Bread Bakeries
- Dessert To L I V E For
- Cheesy Homemade Soups and Sandwiches
- Chocolate.. Chocolate.. and More Chocolate
- East Germany (Two and half hours) from Berlin
- A City of Art and Art Museums
- Beautiful Historical Architecture
- City Center Downtown full of Shops
- Nashville like feel in Germany (I’m from Nashville, TN)
- Beautiful Cobble Stone Streets
- German, English, Kurdish, and Arabic are few of the many languages you will find in Leipzig, Germany
Daily Life Notes
- Public Bathrooms are not plentiful and the cost
- Parking is not readily available like in the south USA
- You will WALK a lot
- The automobiles driven there are environment friendly (sounds like the car shuts off when you get a red light)
- You probably will not understand the traffic lights (so be careful)
- You bring your own bags to the store
- You recycle all of your water bottles in a machine and get money back to buy more water and groceries
I love our trip to Leipzig, Germany. I enjoyed trying to learn key phrases in the German language. I love and miss all of our friends that showed us an amazing time in Leipzig, Germany 🖤.
keep reading | keep writing| keep learning
© 33 Monique Moments. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.