“You are what you eat”Quote
The Easy-to-Follow Recipe
I enjoy a quick meal. We lead very busy lives and sometimes you just want to click power and walk away. That is exactly what this recipe is made for. This is a sweet dish made with love. I enjoyed mine cold over waffles for breakfast. I hope you enjoy yours too! Below I will provide the recipe and the simple instructions.
- At least (5) apples of your choice (I used 8 apples)
- Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Lemon (juice)
- Wash the apples
- Remove the skin from the apples
- Cut the apples in multiple wedges
- Add cinnamon to taste (I did 1/2 teaspoon)
- Add nutmeg to taste (I did 1/2 teaspoon)
- Add sugar to taste ( I did 1 tablespoon)
- Add Maple Syrup to taste (I did 1 and 1/2 tablespoon)
- Add lemon juice (I squeezed about 1 teaspoon of lemon)
- Add a pinch of salt
- Mix and Toss the apples and ingredients together
- Use 1/2 to 1 cup of oats
- Soften the butter (use 2-4 tablespoons)
- Mix the butter in with the oats
- Mix in brown sugar ( I used 1 and 1/2 tablespoon)
- Mix the ingredients together until you get a consistency that is NOT DRY (watch the video for reference)
Crock Pot Directions
- Place the seasoned bowl of apples in the Crock Pot
- Cover or (mix in) the buttered oats
- Place the Crock Pot on HIGH for 2 hours -or-LOW for 4 hours
Shop the Post
⪢ Have you ever tried this recipe before? If you try my recipe let me know what you think.
keep reading | keep writing | keep learning
© 33 Monique Moments 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.